Pai Seh. Late Post (due to problems with uploading photos. Lol.)
What a week I had in Christchurch. Indeed it was a time of catching up and meeting Kern's family. Let me see. I'm gonna try to recap what I did for the past week.
On Friday, we left Dunedin at 2:00pm and reached Christchurch at about 7:00pm. We stopped by Timaru about about 4 plus, ate Burger King. Lol we wasted like 10 mins try to get into the Burger King outlet when It was just across the road. Kept driving into one ways. The stupid Burger King outlet was connected to the Shell petrol kiosk, so didn't know that I had to drive into the Shell station entrance to get to BK lol. Finally we arrived at BK, the burger I had was quite measly. Nothing compared to mushroom swiss back home. I miss mushroom swiss! Lol. We then headed on towards Christchurch, Kern and Ern taking naps (esp Kern), lol. We were listening to the music quite loudly, with the subwoofer blasting the backseat. I was going quite fast like about 130-140 and some places lol, the car engine was super loud. So the music had to be even louder. Lol. When we reached Kern's houseparent's house, we carried our stuff from the car, and then we headed for Kern's cousins' house for dinner. They made me feel quite welcome, at first I thought i was gonna get quite a shock, but turned out to be quite ok. =>.
I can't remember the next few days lol, but I remember Easter Sunday, we went for City New Life church for service. Quite cool, the church hall is like a mini victoria concert hall kind of setup. Pretty good sound amplification and we sat on the balcony. We watched a video of the evidences of Jesus Christ which I think is quite cool. I mean, that is what non-christians want, they want proof. I think after that we went to Sumner beach. Took many photos there.
We went to Akaroa yesterday. The view is magnificent; we just slacked there again, took many pictures and stuff, ate good fish and chips! Lol, we also had a rock throwing competition. See who had the most number of bounces with a piece of rock against the seawater. Quite dumb lol. Ooo the drive there and back was very funny lol. I was being overtaken by buses and trucks...Oh well. A sportscar being overtaken lol.
Sorry, the descriptions are getting shorter...umm...ya...we had many interesting conversations. I miss Aquinas College...and my room. Can't wait to go back tomorrow! Another long drive...
Okies, hope you all enjoy the pictures. By the way, I bought a new guitar...Takamine...cheap and good lol. =>




8 Comments:
u look umm.. healthy. hahaha
take care bro
enjoy the tak!
I know why your SPORTcar got overtaken...
Driver too heavy..
Jon Ng
hahahahahahahhaa... i shall just choose to laugh! LOL... hahahahahahahhahahahhhhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaaha... cute what.
OEI! Where's the nz photos?
u know i din know u started blogging again...great to be updated via this!!
that was me.. haha -hann-
i seem to be finding a lot of new blogs this morning. saw a link on the vivos-zoe page.
i like the last photo :) pretty cool stuff bro.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
Post a Comment
<< Home