The Cinematic Moment

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Christchurch for Easter!

So fast and its already april. Ummm..16 more days to some special day lol. The day that I can't sing Tao Zhe's 二十二 anymore lol. Haha. Hmm..let me see..its a Saturday. Ooooo, even better. =>.
Tomorrow I'm setting off for Christchurch with Kern and Ern, my two buddies (apart from Tom). Quite excited to leave but in some ways wanna stay behind in my room and slack. But hopefully the getaway will be good to clear our minds and also catch up on those books. books. books. The chemistry test results are out today, everybody so kan cheong to check until website down lol. I hope I do well, or get what I deserve I guess.
Managed to get my car insurance and AA membership today. Went to St Clair's beach to relax, lie on the grass and let the wind blow against me lol. It was nice. Later going to Kevin's house to jam John Mayer songs. I think it will be great. Crap haven't done laundry. Need to rush it later. Hmm wrote something when I was at the beach.
The sound shimmers against the sand, beating like motions in my heart of weight.
Softly hitting my ears with a faint touch, seems like I need it so much.
Water like an ocean of tears contained on the earth's surface, invade my sense of feelings.
Wish this painted a picture of what I needed here, in solitary.
Went to visit Pastor Andrew this afternoon. He asked me if I was interested in joining the band that is gonna do the worship cd. I'm excited. Weekly commitment on Monday at noon time till two. Sounds good, a dedicated worship team that strives for creativity, perfection to lay out a good cd.
Keep you updated when I'm in christchurch!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like u are doing well in NZ... Good for u bro! Will continue to miss u and pray for u :) WRITE MORE SONGS!!! LOL

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, you are back into blogging. anyhow, just dropping by to say hi. (: take care of yourself.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're in band for worship CD?? awesome! Hehe...tad jealous, but awesome :) see you when I get back to Dunedin!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
mhl home security patterson dental supply ok contact lenses diagram dog cataract surgery price toric and bifocals contact lenses casino black jack video poker gaming online insurance claim for car hit in parking lot saint augustine car rentals cheap soft tab tadalafil scripting host deaktivieren easing vicodin withdrawals liposuction prices dr bosshardt plastic surgeon breast lift surgery hairstyles for women losing hair

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Free paris hilton clips nursing scholarship for school Steamed paris hilton sex tape free http://www.hentai-free-galery.info/Celebraty-porn-comics.html Kline chevrolet Oldsmobile tail Continental volvo san leandro Blackjack probabilities and odds American asses levaquin susp australian distance learning high school halcyon sentry waterbed heater Ask.jolene raven riley anal photos best software downloads College stocking sex Cosmetics in downingtown pa pennsylvania

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... dodge neon turbos Health net weight loss pill Agency web marketing tmobile t mobile cell phones no plans Cody cosmetics http://www.divorce-advice-9.info Phoenix suns tv schedule 2005

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home