Freedom
Just finished my chemistry test yesterday. Feel the sigh of relief. => . I don't think i'll get full marks but i'm pretty contented cause I tried my best. The day before the test was quite mad lol. The next hurdle will be biology test. Time to mug! Reminds me of 'O' Levels..
The amount of people doing health sciences is enormous lol. I think nearly 2000. Thats pretty mad. Ooo, I learned how to sing "Ge Qian" by Jay Chou. Like that song very much. I can't memorize the lyrics as of yet but I can sing it off the chinese lyrics sheet which is quite an achievement for me since my mandarin is so poor. I like mandarin but somehow I don't seem to have the gift in it lol. I'll try harder.
Going to church soon. Going to have brunch first. Anyways, below is a picture of my room. =>. Later! Probably hunt for a cheap acoustic guitar next week. Kern, Ern and I are heading to Christchurch for Easter Break. It will be a good time I think catching up on studies as well as life!


3 Comments:
dan, your room looks nice and cosy. and glad to hear about dota =) i was once hooked on... err, the Sims? and after that i started thinking about everything in terms of square feet. haha!
-samantha.
Lol...thanks! My room is cosy! I just bought a heater..so now i have 2 heaters..and an electric blanket! I'm gonna be so cold soon during winter! Hahaha sims..good game also! You study hard for your exams lol!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Chevrolet tracker drive shaft Painting driveways free shemale clips ford under dash trailer brake connector picture Cruise ship tipping 1998 suzuki gsx gaming offshore sportsbooks What dose should i take of lexapro Parental control emails about zyrtec Submit fitness articles cheap calls iraq Anti spyware program free download window film security Sensible camcorder Online viagra from dreampharmaceuticals malpractice lawyers akron Crp levels and lipitor gas ovens Toshiba sdp1600 battery
Post a Comment
<< Home