Things We Shouldn't Do All The Time.
To play dota or not to play? That is a good question. I hope this will help some of you guys who are hooked onto the game. I'm gonna state my viewpoint here. Dota is not an evil game(as in the content itself). But anything we do, we must do with moderation. I agree, the game is fun, even I was hooked on the game since last August till this March where I made a personal conviction that I will not make Warcraft my World. Lol.
But as I look back, was it worth all that time on a game? I could have done loads of stuff to improve myself, and improve my relationships with Family, Friends and most importantly God. Now whenever I play I feel the sense of guilt. I'm glad I'm controlling it very well. Ha. There are so many more things to do in our lives. Once in a while for socializing is good fun.
I'm glad I made that stand. I feel so much better. I'm doing so much more with my time now lol. Relationships are so important.
To those who are still hooked on, go reflect. Lol.

3 Comments:
That's a good reflection bro! Haha you're very funny, still the same Daniel I know..
But we had fun playing DoTA when we were kicking butts and there weren't quarrels, it just gets too ugly when people take it too seriously.. Hahaha..
Keep up the good work » » »
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment
<< Home